Delhi & NCR
Posted 7 months ago
- Chief executive officer will be leading the development of company’s short- and long-term strategies via standards budgets and Business Plans, creating objectives and target for all departments so that the same is achieved, while monitoring the performance of the managerial positions periodically and informing the directors of the material developments of the overall organizational affairs.
- Provide strategic inputs and showcase leadership in decision making on issues concerning the organization; specifically relating to the evaluation of potential mergers, acquisitions or partnerships via meticulously defined KRA’s & KPI’s.
- CEO shall devise and regularly update Standard Operating Procedures, Policies, Protocols, Processes, Code of Conduct Values for various departments and developing instance logs for continuous learning and development of the Human Resources.
- Conduct and audit of the day to day operations of the organization while demonstrating strong leadership skills to motivate the internal manpower for innovation, sustainability and high-energy while conducting business affairs.
- To diligently execute and implement the vision of the senior management by smooth communication with the personnel while demonstrating attributes like strategic development, delegation of authority, clear direction, mentoring and support.
- Assertive, target oriented, good in networking and capability of managing staff strength of 750 + employees. A strong and approachable persona with ability to patiently handle unexpected situations.
- Maintaining awareness of the competitive market landscape, expansion opportunities, industry developments, liaisoning etc and a technical know-how of advancements in the education domain while keeping up to date with the latest in the education policies worldwide.