- Proven working experience as an Art Director
- Hands-on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection, and package design
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Relevant education or training
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the copywriter
- Produce sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualize ideas
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience.
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions
- Present completed ideas to clients/team members
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
*Candidates from Beauty, Fashion Magazines or Advertising industries will be preferred.