Senior Manager/Deputy General Manager - Talent Acquisition - FMCG
- The role will be managing a team of Recruitment professionals operating from multiple locations. The primary responsibility will be to drive adherence to all recruitment SLAs through a highly motivated & productive team.
- Design/drive effective talent strategies and procedures around succession planning to ensure development as per operational requirements
- Manage an external partnership with colleges, job boards and participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company.
- Hands-on experience in full recruiting lifecycle components including forecasting, planning, sourcing.
- Maintain a pro-active approach in seeking feedback from candidates and stakeholders to improve the effectiveness & efficiency of the process.
- Partner with Head of Strategic Resourcing, and Regional HR Leads, to provide leadership with thoughtful, meaningful and creative metrics and the interpretation and application of the results.
- Effectively manage vendor base, vendor efficacy & negotiation on new vendor empanelment.