Roles & Responsibilities
1. Create and execute product development roadmap
2. Collaborate with functional teams and software development team to map product roadmap
3. Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes. Partner closely with the Design team to define and build a high-class user experience on web and mobile.
4. Craft user stories, analyze existing business processes and requirements and re-engineer them to work for an online B2B e-commerce requirement
5. Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
6. Define & Optimize e-commerce market operations constantly yielding a better experience for buyers and sellers.
7. Specify the processes to ensure a successful operation from the product side, work with other teams to define and build the supporting tools.
8. Monitor the Insights to understand, track and optimize the Market experience for buyers based on data.
9. Work directly with company leadership in delivering crucial business initiatives
1. 5+ years in technical program management and having a background in E-commerce and/or Supply chain management
2. Should be a self-starter who can manage team independently
3. Able to lead cross-functional teams of developers, designers, test engineers, business analysts, etc.
4. Have experience managing release schedules and completing initiatives on time
5. Would be plus if he/she has experience in ERP implementations such as SAP, MS NAV, Netsuite, etc. and exposure to e-commerce related product management
6. Must have worked in Agile processes with multi-functional teams